SEVENTEEN FANMEET (세븐틴) - 17 THINGS WE WANT TO SEE
Unless you live under a rock, you probably have some idea that Seventeen is coming to town.
Today, on this wonderful sunny morning, all thirteen boys will be rocking their hits at Big Top Luna Park in Sydney with the help of KMUSIC and Champion Entertainment Australia.
It's Seventeen's first Asian Pacific Tour, and we can't be happier that Sydney is one of the destinations. Here are seventeen things us fans (and especially me) would like to see!
1. More singing and dancing, less talking - I listen to Seventeen for their music, not what they have to say.
2. Vernon and Joshua talk English - the boys speaking English would just be all feels.
3. The8 and Jun talk Chinese - see above.
4. Seungkwan and D.K hit their signature high notes - sometimes I like to think that I can sing high notes. Every time I am very, very wrong.
5. Vernon's adlib - slay me with your adlibs.
6. The8 bboying - The last time I tried to dance I tore my ACL. Jokes, what's an ACL?
7. A performance by each unit - Do your thing!
8. Members to come down into the crowd - Seeing Seventeen is one thing. But touching their flesh, that's priceless.
9. Fans to get chosen to go up on stage - They are the chosen ones.
10. Members to swap roles - Switch it up.
11. Jeonghan's luscious long hair swish on stage - If you blink you might miss it
12. A member attempt an Aussie accent - I don't care what anyone says. This will be a disaster
13. Lots of fan service - FYI, I am a fan.
14. Mingyu strike his signature pose - We know he wants to.
15. A Q&A between fans and SVT (and the song too)
16. Watch them eat Vegemite - I like Vegemite. If Seventeen likes Vegemite, are we destined to be?
17. Fans having a good time - Duh.
Here's Very Nice to get you hype.
(Co-authored by Jessica Sun)